Learn the very best interviewing techniques that will help your business find better fits for your organisation. Learn important questioning techniques and a reliable system for selecting the right candidates for the right role.Contact Us
Full Service & Support
Our service involves working with you to plan and implement. We teach and support you on the very best methods for interviewing that will uncover the right fit for your organisation.
- Competency Interviewing
- Behavioural Interviewing
- Traditional Interviewing
- Structured vs. Unstructured Interviewing
- Evidence-Based Interviewing
Get Supported Today
Planning and Preparing
- Determining the critical job requirements, skills, knowledge, motivators, avoiders, aptitudes and competencies
- Preparing questions
- Preparing the scoring/evaluation system
- What else can be used to gather facts and data?
- Learning and practising the EPOLA interviewing method
- Scoring and evaluating candidates
Practising the Whole Interview
- Opening the Interview
- Pacing and Timekeeping
- Building and Maintaining Rapport
- Maintaining Candidate Self-Esteem
- Taking Notes
- Candidate Questions
- Closing the Interview
- What you can and can’t ask
Satisfied Customers With CollierBroderick
During a recent recruitment process their assistance and tremendous efficiency in sourcing and pre-screening of candidates was hugely beneficial and was conducted to the highest standards.
CEO, First Choice Credit Union Limited
Helena gave us excellent advice on psychometric testing. Quick turnaround of data and good value. Happy to use CollierBroderick’s services again.
Top qualities: Great Results, Good Value, On Time.
Liam De Paor
Managing Director, de Paor Consultancy
We are very satisfied with CollierBroderick recruitment service. There was genuine engagement and commitment throughout.
CEO, Capital Credit Union Ltd.
Ready to learn more?
If you are an employer and have any questions, please contact us today.