Outstanding performance is no accident! Learn more about performance management solutions and how to create a high-performing culture for your organisation.Contact Us
What is Performance Management?
Numerous studies have shown that companies who have a rigorous approach to people and performance management and development have higher performance, superior bottom-line results, lower turnover of staff, lower absenteeism, and so on.
All studies essentially say the same thing – Hire superior talent and then develop and support it systematically when you have it.
Determining which type of performance management and development process best fits your business needs depends on your objectives and goals. In designing any performance management process, factors such as culture and values also need to be considered.
Whilst its concept has evolved after 30 years of experience, including much criticism, and many large organisations have in recent years discarded some of the old methods in favour of more dialogue, conversation and coaching inputs. Collaboration and team work are very much a central theme also in today’s incarnation of the performance management and development process.
While performance management and development processes deliver real ROI on investment, that success does not come without sustained commitment, and a belief and desire to make performance management and development a core business process designed to create competitive advantage.
Managing performance and development is, therefore, much more than the performance appraisal or performance review.
Get Your Organisation Performing Today
- We can assist you in designing and developing a performance management process aligned to your organisation needs and objectives. Training and support for managers is an essential part of the process.
- Our experts can also conduct a review of your current processes, metrics and performance management approaches, and advice you on how organisations are re-engineering their performance management.
- We can facilitate the re-inventing of your current performance management approaches and methodologies.
- We can offer courses and workshops that prepare your leaders and managers to apply new performance development practices.
- We can introduce tools and activities that equip leaders, managers and individual employees to meet new performance related needs.
latest performance articles
Satisfied Customers With CollierBroderick
The team at Collier Broderick provide excellent HR and Employment Law services. I would recommend that any credit union undertaking change management, recruitment, leadership development, employment challenges or reviewing performance management processes to engage with this highly professional company
CEO, First Choice Credit Union Limited
As the HR Manager of a busy office, I attended the Performance Management course held by CollierBroderick. It was two days well spent discussing everyone’s experiences, giving and receiving advices, information exchange and learning from everyone’s experiences – not only from the trainer but also from attendees.
Office Manager, Three Q Catering
Donal and myself really enjoyed the course. We have implemented a few hints given already on our everyday business and I have to say that people performance level is higher than it used to be
Logistics & Stores Manager, Golden Vale Dairies
Ready to learn more?
If you are an employer and have any questions, please contact us today.